Monday 17 October 2011

I guess I should add some pictures as well.  I'll throw in both the living side of things and the eating side of things.  I'm just so proud that I'm actually cooking!  I worked in politics for so long that I just never cooked, and I probably won't cook once I get a  job and an internship, so I must be proud while I have a chance.



The Famous Piccadilly Circus. 


The very first ever London Vegan Drinks, and I got to be there!  And I spent the night talking
to two Greeks, an American and an Aussie.  Welcome to London . . .


The grand entrance to my Uni.  Not too shabby.


The street in front of my Uni.


The Uni itself.  Well, part of it.  It's too tall to get on camera.


Russell Square, right behind my school, where I will be doing my reading in warm weather.
Yes, that is a giant fountain.  Yes, it is pretty amazing.


I finally made it back to the British Museum.  No matter how many times I see this guy, I'll always
think that he's overrated.  Just like poor old Mona Lisa.  He's just so short.


Mummies are always cool though.


Apple Pancakes with Apple Compote topping.  Just what is needed to prepare for an
evening of reading International Human Rights Law.


The best spaghetti ever!  Very much modeled on my mother's spaghetti - onion and garlic sauteed, as well as a red pepper and some mushrooms thrown in as well.  It was delicious, and I'm glad there were leftovers.  It'll make for perfect rainy day eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment